A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. The-Ngoc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. The-Ngoc Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. The-Ngoc Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. The-Ngoc Dinh Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. The-Ngoc D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. The-Ngoc Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. The-Ngoc Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.