A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thea Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thea Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thea Barton DO is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thea Barton practice?
- Dr. Thea Barton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thea Barton practices Gynecology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Lansdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.