A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thea Berning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thea Berning, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berning graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Berning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thea Jean Berning MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thea J. Berning practice?
- Dr. Thea Berning has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thea Berning practices Emergency Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV and Reno, NV.
See Mesa Emergency Physicians.