A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thea Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thea Moran, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Moran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thea Colleen Moran MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thea C. Moran practice?
- Dr. Thea Moran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thea Moran practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Mobile Radiologists.