A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thea Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thea Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thea Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Grand Junction VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thea A Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thea A. Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi practice?
- Dr. Thea Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Thea Wojtkowski Khan-Farooqi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Orthopedic Surgeons.