A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thea Wojtkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thea Wojtkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thea Wojtkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojtkowski graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wojtkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thea Wojtkowski MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thea Wojtkowski practice?
- Dr. Thea Wojtkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thea Wojtkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.