A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theadia Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theadia Carey is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theadia Carey, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theadia Larue Carey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theadia L. Carey practice?
- Dr. Theadia Carey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theadia Carey practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.