Learn more about Dr. Theckedath Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theckedath Mathew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theckedath Mathew, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theckedath Mani Mathew BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theckedath M. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Theckedath Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Theckedath Mathew practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.