A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theda Kontis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theda Kontis, Facial Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theda Kontis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kontis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kontis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theda C Kontis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theda C. Kontis practice?
- Dr. Theda Kontis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theda Kontis practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Otolaryngologists, Pikesville Plastic Surgeons, and Pikesville Surgeons.