Learn more about Dr. Theerasakdi Vachranukunkiet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachranukunkiet
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vachranukunkiet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theerasakdi Vachranukunkiet, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachranukunkiet graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vachranukunkiet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theerasakdi Vachranukunkiet MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Theerasakdi Vachranukunkiet practice?
- Dr. Theerasakdi Vachranukunkiet has 1 office location.
Dr. Theerasakdi Vachranukunkiet practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Physiatrists.