Learn more about Dr. Thein Oo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thein Oo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thein Oo, FACP, FRCP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oo graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Oo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thein Hlaing Oo FACP, FRCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thein H. Oo practice?
- Dr. Thein Oo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thein Oo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.