A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thein Oo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thein Oo, MD, FRCP, FACP is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Bleeding Disorders Low Platelet Counts Low White Blood Cell Counts Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting, B-Cell Lymphoma CBCL, and Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oo graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thein H. Oo practice?
Dr. Thein Oo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston Hematologists.