Learn more about Dr. Thein Oo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thein Oo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thein Oo, FACP, FRCP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oo graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Oo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thein Hlaing Oo FACP, FRCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thein H. Oo practice?
- Dr. Thein Oo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thein Oo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.