A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Asare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Asare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thelma Asare, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Asare graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Asare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma S Asare MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thelma S. Asare practice?
- Dr. Thelma Asare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thelma Asare practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Obstetricians & Gynecologists.