A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Buan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Buan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Buan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma Viernes Buan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thelma V. Buan practice?
- Dr. Thelma Buan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thelma Buan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians and Alhambra General Practitioners.