A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Cabatic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thelma Cabatic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatic graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabatic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thelma O. Cabatic practice?
Dr. Thelma Cabatic practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians, Flushing Pediatric Specialists, and Flushing Urgent Care Centers.