Learn more about Dr. Thelma Citta-Pietrolungo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Citta-Pietrolungo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Citta-Pietrolungo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Citta-Pietrolungo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thelma Citta-Pietrolungo, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Citta-Pietrolungo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Citta-Pietrolungo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma Jean Citta-Pietrolungo DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thelma J. Citta-Pietrolungo practice?
- Dr. Thelma Citta-Pietrolungo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thelma Citta-Pietrolungo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Atco, NJ.
See Haddonfield Physiatrists.