A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma T Fernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thelma T. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Thelma Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Thelma Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.