A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma T Fernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thelma T. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Thelma Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Thelma Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.