Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.0

worst doc app!! show details worst doc app!!
Oct 14th, 2014

Today I had an appointment @11am I was assigned to this doctor by l.a care.Im currently 5months pregant and just needed a referral to my obyn! I arrived on time and there was only 2 patients ahead of me I was called in before 12 I was assigned to room everything was going smoothly UNTIL EVERYONE WENT FOR FOR LUNCH AND FORGOT THEY HAD A PATIENT BACK THERE I WAITED OVER 2HRS JUST TO GET A REFERRAL TO MY OBYN !! I WOULD OF BEEN BACK THERE IN ROOM 3 LONGER IF I WOULD OF NEVER WALKED UP TO THE FRONT WHO KNOWS HOW LONGER THEY WOULD OF HAD ME WAITING !STAFF IS COMPLETLY UNORGANIZED THEY NE ED TO HIRE NEW RESPONSIBLE STAFF! HOW CAN YOU FORGET A PATIENT! ! A PREGNANT ONE AT THAT WORST EXPIRIENCE EVER AND THE DOCTOR ONLY ONLY SAW ME FOR 15 MINUTES OR LESS AND SEND ME ON MY WAY! 10/14/14.

Oct 11th, 2011

I hate this office. Worst doctors office ever !

Sep 28th, 2011

1.Takes a long time to get an appointment2.Doctor did not spend enough time with me 3.Did not LISTEN to what I asked for and because of that she gave me the WRONG labs.4.Staff was talking about another patient as soon as she walked out the door right in front of me. ( violation of HIPPA)Overall my experience at this office has been the worst ever and I will be changing doctors.