Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Feb 2nd, 2016

I hated this place.

Jun 21st, 2015

The nurse that hands out the prescriptions is a bit of a twit. They give you funny looks when you make eye contact. There is a super long wait even with an appointment. I've been there 3 times and waited at least 3 hours every time. So I asked the receptionist "What's taking so long, this was about after 2 hours. Her response was that the office takes people with more chronic. Sounds like a hospital triage more than a doctor's offs ice. Never mind getting the right prescription, I you do go there and get a prescription do your due diligence and look up the medicines given to you before you swallow them. Having pain is one thing, not breathing is a whole other kettle of fish. She's a nice lady, but the staff, well...welll,wellll As they say "Buyer beware."Good luck" \

Oct 11th, 2011

I hate this office. Worst doctors office ever !

Sep 28th, 2011

1.Takes a long time to get an appointment2.Doctor did not spend enough time with me 3.Did not LISTEN to what I asked for and because of that she gave me the WRONG labs.4.Staff was talking about another patient as soon as she walked out the door right in front of me. ( violation of HIPPA)Overall my experience at this office has been the worst ever and I will be changing doctors.