A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Flores-Laja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Flores-Laja is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores-Laja graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Flores-Laja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma Flores-Laja MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thelma Flores-Laja practice?
- Dr. Thelma Flores-Laja has 1 office location.
Dr. Thelma Flores-Laja practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.