A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Linda Lamorena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Linda Lamorena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamorena graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lamorena has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma Linda S Lamorena MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thelma Linda S. Lamorena practice?
- Dr. Thelma Linda Lamorena has 1 office location.
Dr. Thelma Linda Lamorena practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.