A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thelma Reich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma Aquino Reich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thelma A. Reich practice?
- Dr. Thelma Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Thelma Reich practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.