Dr. Thelma Reich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thelma Reich?

Excellence

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

Dr. Thema Reich has been my physician for over 30 years. She has always provided excellence treatments in all my medical needed and when I have a medical problem, she has never fail to diagnose what my medical problem is and provides immediate treatment. Iam very please to have her as my medical physician.

Posted on August 21st, 2010

Dr. Thelma Reich, this is Mrs. Leonarda Mahiya from Lumbang Lipa City, the one you visited last year. I sent you a letter asking for educational support of one of my children. I just want to ask if you received my letter. Hoping for your favorable response. Thank you.

Posted on April 15th, 2011