A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thelma Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thelma Yap, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yap has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thelma Enriquez Yap MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thelma E. Yap practice?
- Dr. Thelma Yap has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thelma Yap practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Yucaipa, CA.
See Redlands Pediatricians.