Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thelsa Pulikkotil
Dr. Thelsa Pulikkotil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Eden, NC and Jonesboro, GA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Pulikkotil is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill, Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta and Northside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Thelsa Pulikkotil has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Thelsa Pulikkotil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Jillian Foley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Charles Hicks
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi36