A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassopoulos graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dassopoulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos practice?
- Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.