Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Dallas, TX

3.4

April 29th, 2017
Absolutely the Best
I've been treated many years for Crohn's and steadily going downhill to the point I had to quit working. I was in bad shape. Then my PCP recommended I go to Dallas to see Dr. D. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have his expertise. He made significant changes to my medical treatment and I am now slowly improving. He has stayed positive, encouraging, and attentive when I just wanted to give up. He is straight-forward and truthful without harshness, has an incredible amount of knowledge and experience, and listens intelligently. I won't go to anyone else.

March 23rd, 2017
Horrible doctor
This doctor is quite possibly one of the worst that I have ever seen! I deal with several conditions and see many specialists and have never experienced such poor care. He was very condescending, spent very little time, and rude. He started questioning why I was taking certain medications and why I was in the bathroom so much. I guess he didn't bother to look at my medical records. He ended up prescribing a medication that is the worst thing I could possibly take for my conditions. Other GI doctors have confirmed this. Run away as far as you can from this clown!