Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Great!
I was diagnosed with Crohns over 2 years ago. I have seen several Dr.'s. He is the first one that I felt took the time to listen to me. I arrived early and was seen within 10 min. The staff was amazing. When Dr. Dassopolous came in, he had my chart in hand and had already reviewed it. He wanted my side of the story which I could tell he actually listened to. He even wanted to know about my family (kids names and ages). I didn't feel rushed at all. He took the time to sit down, listen, take notes, answer all my questions, and share his game plan for care. I left with confidence that I picked a winning Dr. He is caring and smart. It's really hard to find that combo.

June 20th, 2017
Great!

April 29th, 2017
Absolutely the Best
I've been treated many years for Crohn's and steadily going downhill to the point I had to quit working. I was in bad shape. Then my PCP recommended I go to Dallas to see Dr. D. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have his expertise. He made significant changes to my medical treatment and I am now slowly improving. He has stayed positive, encouraging, and attentive when I just wanted to give up. He is straight-forward and truthful without harshness, has an incredible amount of knowledge and experience, and listens intelligently. I won't go to anyone else.

March 23rd, 2017
Horrible doctor
This doctor is quite possibly one of the worst that I have ever seen! I deal with several conditions and see many specialists and have never experienced such poor care. He was very condescending, spent very little time, and rude. He started questioning why I was taking certain medications and why I was in the bathroom so much. I guess he didn't bother to look at my medical records. He ended up prescribing a medication that is the worst thing I could possibly take for my conditions. Other GI doctors have confirmed this. Run away as far as you can from this clown!

February 2nd, 2017