A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thenappan Thenappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thenappan Thenappan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thenappan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Thenappan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thenappan Thenappan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thenappan Thenappan practice?
- Dr. Thenappan Thenappan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thenappan Thenappan practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Burlington, WI.
See Greenville Internists.