A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theo Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theo Hodge, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theo Hodge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hodge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theo Wallace Hodge MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theo W. Hodge practice?
- Dr. Theo Hodge has 1 office location.
Dr. Theo Hodge practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.