Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theo Hodge Jr
Dr. Theo Hodge Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodge is affiliated with United Medical Center, George Washington University Hospital and Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Hodge has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theo Hodge Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Theo Hodge Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Bruce Rashbaum
Washington, DC 0 mi34
Dr. Bryan Baugh
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Washington, DC 0 mi23
Dr. Nathan Cobb
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.13 mi15