Learn more about Dr. Theo Manschreck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theo Manschreck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theo Manschreck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Paranoid Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Psychomotor Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manschreck graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manschreck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manschreck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theo C. Manschreck practice?
Dr. Theo Manschreck practices Psychiatry near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.