Learn more about Dr. B Mellion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Mellion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellion
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mellion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Mellion, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellion graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mellion has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Theo Mellion MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. B T. Mellion practice?
- Dr. B Mellion has 6 office locations.
Dr. B Mellion practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, KS and Great Bend, KS.
See Wichita Neurological Surgeons.