Learn more about Dr. B Mellion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Mellion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellion
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Mellion, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellion graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mellion has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Theo Mellion MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. B T. Mellion practice?
- Dr. B Mellion has 1 office location.
Dr. B Mellion practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurological Surgeons.