Learn more about Dr. Theo Trandafirescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theo Trandafirescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theo Trandafirescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trandafirescu graduated from Universitatea Ovidius Constanta.
Dr. Trandafirescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trandafirescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theo D. Trandafirescu practice?
Dr. Theo Trandafirescu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, Bronx Pulmonologists, and Bronx Anesthesiologists.