A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theo Trandafirescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theo Trandafirescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trandafirescu
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Trandafirescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theo Trandafirescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trandafirescu graduated from Universitatea Ovidius Constanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trandafirescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theo D Trandafirescu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theo D. Trandafirescu practice?
- Dr. Theo Trandafirescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Theo Trandafirescu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists, Oakland Gardens Critical Care Practitioners, and Oakland Gardens Pulmonologists.