A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theo Trandafirescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theo Trandafirescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theo Trandafirescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trandafirescu graduated from Universitatea Ovidius Constanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trandafirescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theo D Trandafirescu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theo D. Trandafirescu practice?
- Dr. Theo Trandafirescu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Theo Trandafirescu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY and Rockaway Park, NY.
See Rego Park Internists, Rego Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Rego Park Pulmonologists.