A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodor Lehrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodor Lehrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodor Lehrer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehrer graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Lehrer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodor Lehrer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theodor Lehrer practice?
- Dr. Theodor Lehrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodor Lehrer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.