A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Stern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Allan Stern MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Stern practice?
- Dr. Theodore Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Stern practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.