Learn more about Dr. Theodore Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Abraham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Abraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Pravinchandra Abraham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Theodore Abraham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Abraham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Towson, MD.
See Rochester Cardiologists.