Learn more about Dr. Theodore Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Abraham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Abraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Pravinchandra Abraham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Theodore Abraham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Abraham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Towson, MD.
See Rochester Cardiologists.