A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Abraham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Abraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Abraham practice?
Dr. Theodore Abraham practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Towson, MD.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Cardiologists.