A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Abraham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Abraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Pravinchandra Abraham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Theodore Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Abraham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.