A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Amgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Amgott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amgott
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amgott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Amgott, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Amgott graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Amgott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Robert Amgott MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Amgott practice?
- Dr. Theodore Amgott has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Amgott practices Pulmonary Disease near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Pulmonologists.