A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Avruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Avruskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Avruskin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Avruskin graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Avruskin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Wilfred Avruskin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Avruskin practice?
- Dr. Theodore Avruskin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Avruskin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.