A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Anthony Bash DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Bash practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bash has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Bash practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Branch, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rose City, MI and Saint Helen, MI.
See West Branch Family Physicians and West Branch General Practitioners.