A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Bash practice?
Dr. Theodore Bash practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near West Branch, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rose City, MI and Saint Helen, MI.
See West Branch Family Physicians, West Branch Sports Medicine Doctors, and West Branch General Practitioners.