Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Bass
Dr. Theodore Bass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Bass is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside, Memorial Hospital & Manor and Baptist Medical Center - Beaches. Dr. Bass has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Bass has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Theodore Bass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Mona Shah
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 2.72 mi18
Dr. Juzar Lokhandwala
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 2.73 mi16
Dr. Vatsal Inamdar
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 4.18 mi