A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bass, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Adam Bass MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Bass practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Bass practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.