Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bass, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Adam Bass MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Bass practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Bass practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.