Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bass, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Adam Bass MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Bass practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Bass practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.