Dr. Theodore Bechrakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Bechrakis?

November 26th, 2014

Literally cannot praise enough

This man was my pediatrician for 18 years. He saved my life on 3 occasions and did everything to keep me healthy. Including I remember (I was 7) when my parents brought me to him first as opposed to the hospital, there is that level of trust, he took me from their arms hopped in my parents' van and rode with me to the hospital. Many doctors would have called the ambulance and had them take me away. I owe this man my life, and as I am to become a doctor myself in 6 months, I have modeled how I treat patients after him.

December 7th, 2013

Excellant bedside manner and accurate diagnosis. Definitely recommend.

March 29th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr.B, as we lovingly call him, takes care of my three kids. He is patient, kind, smart, and funny. I trust him completely with my kids' health. I am so happy we found Dr. B. I highly recommend him.

May 24th, 2012

Excellent

Dr. Bechrakis is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He recently began providing services for my daughter and I couldn't be happier. He seems concerned, listens well, and explains information clearly. I never feel rushed and am confident my baby is in good hands.

January 28th, 2010

AWESOME

Dr. B is the best doctor I know. He is there for the kids and makes them a priority. He calls to check on the children during non office hours. He has a great relationship with all of my children. He treats them as if they were his own.

November 4th, 2009

Dr. B was my sons third pediatrician before he was a year old! He was the first doctor to listen to me and my sons symptoms before making a diagnosis. Good doctors are VERY hard to come by but he is a great one! I would highly recommend him. He also was the first doctor to talk to me on the phone when there was problems. I didn't have to do the relay thing through his nurses. For parents of sick children, this is a great benefit. I would go back and forth with nurses up to 3-4 times before getting an answer before.

December 15th, 2008

Phenomenal Doctor!

Dr. Bechrakis (Dr. B.) has been my children's doctor for 13 years and he is the best doctor! He is always kind and caring, and it was so refreshing I received a follow up phone call from the Dr. office and it was actually the Doctor (Dr. B.) onthe phone, not one of the nurses. I cannot say enough wonnderful things about this Dr.

July 16th, 2016