Pediatricians
Will County Medical Associates--Surgeons
2100 Glenwood Ave
Joliet, IL 60435
815-725-2121
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 7th, 2013

Excellant bedside manner and accurate diagnosis. Definitely recommend.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Kristin t on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr.B, as we lovingly call him, takes care of my three kids. He is patient, kind, smart, and funny. I trust him completely with my kids' health. I am so happy we found Dr. B. I highly recommend him.

|  Excellent  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Bechrakis is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He recently began providing services for my daughter and I couldn't be happier. He seems concerned, listens well, and explains information clearly. I never feel rushed and am confident my baby is in good hands.

|  AWESOME  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. B is the best doctor I know. He is there for the kids and makes them a priority. He calls to check on the children during non office hours. He has a great relationship with all of my children. He treats them as if they were his own.

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

Dr. B was my sons third pediatrician before he was a year old! He was the first doctor to listen to me and my sons symptoms before making a diagnosis. Good doctors are VERY hard to come by but he is a great one! I would highly recommend him. He also was the first doctor to talk to me on the phone when there was problems. I didn't have to do the relay thing through his nurses. For parents of sick children, this is a great benefit. I would go back and forth with nurses up to 3-4 times before getting an answer before.

|  Phenomenal Doctor!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2008

Dr. Bechrakis (Dr. B.) has been my children's doctor for 13 years and he is the best doctor! He is always kind and caring, and it was so refreshing I received a follow up phone call from the Dr. office and it was actually the Doctor (Dr. B.) onthe phone, not one of the nurses. I cannot say enough wonnderful things about this Dr.