Internists, Rheumatologist

8601 Village Dr
Ste 212
San Antonio, TX 78217
210-654-6281
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  From the Office  |  show details
by ksr55555 at Citysearch on Oct 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The above review from 2007, is from a very nice patient who just didn`t feel the office was a good fit. Fibromyalgia can be a challenge to diagnose and treat. If you are in need of a Rheumatologist in the San Antonio area, please come by for a visit and we feel you will be very happy about the choice you made in coming to see Dr. Bedard. We challenge you to find a more caring and compassionate staff...your care and comfort are our primary concern! We are conveniently located in the Northeast area off 410W and Starcrest at 8601 Village Dr in Ste. 212. Please call us 210-654-6281 for an appointment.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

The staff is courteous and kind and tries to keep wait times to a minimum.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
by jacklynmontgomerty on Aug 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I am a Fibromyalgia patient. This doctor gave me this diagnosis but didn't provide me with any information about this condition. As a matter of fact Dr Bedard said, "you will have to figure this out on your own." I received no support or guidence from thi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Doctor has horrible bed side manner but has great staff  |  show details
by jacklynmontgomerty at Citysearch on Aug 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I am a Fibromyalgia patient. This doctor gave me this diagnosis but didn`t provide me with any information about this condition. As a matter of fact Dr Bedard said, \"\"you will have to figure this out on your own.\"\" I received no support or guidence from this doctor. He is often unpolite and sometimes rude. On the bright side, his staff is wonderful and provide excellent customer service. They are professional, caring and do everything in a timely manner.