A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Belanger, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Belanger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Belanger has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore A Belanger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Belanger practice?
- Dr. Theodore Belanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Belanger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.