A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Belanger, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belanger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belanger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Belanger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belanger has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore A Belanger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Belanger practice?
- Dr. Theodore Belanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Belanger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Orthopedic Surgeons.