A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Benke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Benke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Benke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Benke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Benke practice?
Dr. Theodore Benke practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Otolaryngologists, Cleburne Plastic Surgeons, and Cleburne Surgeons.