Learn more about Dr. Theodore Benke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Benke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Benke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Benke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Benke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Thomas Benke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Benke practice?
- Dr. Theodore Benke has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Benke practices Otolaryngology near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Otolaryngologists.