Learn more about Dr. Theodore Benke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Benke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benke
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Benke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Benke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Thomas Benke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Benke practice?
- Dr. Theodore Benke has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Benke practices Otolaryngology near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Otolaryngologists.