A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bergstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstrom graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bergstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Bergstrom practice?
Dr. Theodore Bergstrom practices Pediatrics near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Bergstrom, Dr. Theo Bergstrom, Dr. Teodoro Bergstrom, Dr. Teddy Bergstrom