A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bergstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bergstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstrom graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bergstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Bergstrom MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Bergstrom practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bergstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Bergstrom practices Pediatrics near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Pediatricians.