Urologist

Aug 1st, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Brisson. He's a wonderful urologist. For several months, I had been seeing another urology group in the area and they could never diagnose my problem because I didn't fit the classic symptoms. My first visit with Dr. Brisson he knew right away what the issue was. He was able to do surgery and now I am healthy! His office staff is great always friendly and the most timely office I have ever seen with filling out forms. You may have to wait in their waiting room for an hour to be seen but in my opinion he is well worth the wait!

Jun 2nd, 2015

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Brisson! He is my

by Donna Scott on Dec 5th, 2014

Dr. Brisson is a wonderful doctor! He made me feel so comfortable going into my surgery. My surgery went so smooth and I would recommend him very highly!

by JoAnne E.McAfee on Mar 27th, 2014

Dr.Brisson was a wonderful Doctor and glad I was referred to him being new to the area. I felt fortunate to be under his care and recommend him highly.

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Brisson is a first rate Doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. My surgery went smooth and the follow up was great. Would highly recommend!!!

Great Robotic Surgeon show details Great Robotic Surgeon
Jan 7th, 2011

After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, I was obviously scared and apprehensive. Dr. Brisson reviewed all of my options in a caring and compassionate manner. I decided to have surgery, and Dr. Brisson performed a robotic prostatectomy. He did a great job, and I am now cancer free.

Great Young Doctor show details Great Young Doctor
Jul 23rd, 2009

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. His examination was thorough, he was relaxed and confident and made me feel the same. Best of all, he fixed my pipes!