A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bucklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bucklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucklin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Bucklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bucklin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucklin graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Scott Bucklin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Bucklin practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bucklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Bucklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Orthopedic Surgeons.