A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bucklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bucklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucklin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bucklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bucklin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucklin graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Scott Bucklin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Bucklin practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bucklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Bucklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Surgeons.