Learn more about Dr. Theodore Bucklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Bucklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucklin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bucklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Bucklin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucklin graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Scott Bucklin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Bucklin practice?
- Dr. Theodore Bucklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Bucklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Orthopedic Surgeons.