A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lo, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Lo practice?
Dr. Theodore Lo practices Therapeutic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, MA and Janesville, WI.
See Burlington Radiologists.