A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lo is Excellent. Dr. Lo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lo, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
- Landmark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Lo practice?
Dr. Theodore Lo practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Burlington Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Lo, Dr. Theo Lo, Dr. Teodoro Lo, Dr. Teddy Lo