A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Camiscioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Camiscioli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Camiscioli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camiscioli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Camiscioli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Camiscioli MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Camiscioli practice?
- Dr. Theodore Camiscioli has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Camiscioli practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Internists and Haddonfield Nephrologists.