Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Camiscioli
Dr. Theodore Camiscioli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haddonfield, NJ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Camiscioli is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Camiscioli has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Theodore Camiscioli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddonfield, NJ.
Dr. Gary Salkind
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.84 mi33
Dr. Donald Auerbach
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 1.10 mi48
Dr. Alan Pope
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 1.10 mi37