A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Capron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Capron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Capron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Capron graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore H Capron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Capron practice?
- Dr. Theodore Capron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Capron practices Family Medicine near Meredith, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Laconia, NH.
See Meredith Family Physicians.