A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Carlson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Carlson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore john Carlson MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore j. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Theodore Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Carlson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Cardiologists.