A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Casper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Casper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casper has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Casper practice?
Dr. Theodore Casper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Pulmonologists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, Bronx Anesthesiologists, and Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.