A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Casper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Casper, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casper has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore DR Casper MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Casper practice?
- Dr. Theodore Casper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Casper practices Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pulmonologists.