A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Casper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casper
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Casper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Casper, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casper has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore DR Casper MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Casper practice?
- Dr. Theodore Casper has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Casper practices Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pulmonologists.