A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Chambers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Chambers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Chambers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loudoun Hospital Center, Cornwall Campus
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Phillips Chambers MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Theodore Chambers has 9 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Chambers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Bellmore Radiologists.