Dr. Theodore Christou, MD
Internist, Geriatrician, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 13th, 2014

Very trusting!! Caring!! Goes above and beyond! Not just the Best doctor, but a real person.

May 5th, 2013

this Dr is so full of himself found him to be very arrogant and not understaning or sympathetic to my problems at all I will NEVER be going back to see him or will NEVER refer him to anyone I know. Went in for an infection which turned into staph needed iv antibiotics all because of his lack of concern and terrible treatment

Retired show details Retired
by William C. Ladas on Mar 13th, 2013

I have had Dr. Christou as my primary Doctor for over 25 years,since he was on the South Side of Chicago. He has always been very informative and a true Professional. He provides Value Added treatment. Thanks Dr. Christou for all you do to keep me Healthy.

Mar 31st, 2012

Did not like this doctor. Will never go there again.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
Mar 4th, 2011

This man is a compassionate doctor that listens to you and then acts. He is a wonderful diagnostician and is seldom, if ever, wrong.

Once in a lifetime Doctor show details Once in a lifetime Doctor
by Linda B. on Jun 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Christou's since 1986. He is a kind, compassionatedoctor who listens to what you have to say and then acts on it. If you have questions - he answers them. He is never impatient, never uptight and always, always has the right answer. I am alive today because this man knew that my pneumonia was really something more serious. And because he caught it so quickly - I am alive today. In 2005 I was diagnosed with Small Cell Lung Cancer. Because it was caught so early, by Dr. Christou, and removed - I am here and cancer free.Dr. Christou is a "once in a lifetime" doctor that I would recommend to anyone!

May 4th, 2010

This doctor spent alot of time and did a complete exam. He was a very good listener.

Sep 30th, 2009

My husband had heartburn and this doctor diagnosed my husband's heart condition within 10 minutes and he had a bypass the next day.

by John on Dec 11th, 2008

I have a hard time trusting new doctors, and Dr. Christou put me at ease very quickly and I would highly recommend him to anybody.